Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:53:40 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        "Joel N. Weber II" <devnull@gnu.ai.mit.edu>, joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu, molter@logic.it, vas@vas.tomsk.su, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: To UNIX or not to UNIX ;-). Was: PPP problems.

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, Michael Smith wrote:

> > looks like it is even less stable than [insert name of favorite
> > proprietary word processor that crashes a lot].
>
> *ahem*.  Have any of you looked at StarOffice yet?

Uhm, yeah.
Didn't I mention StarOffice? :)

Theres a -config list? Hmm.. must have overlooked that one *goes to
subscribe..*

Michael - I'd love to help out on this one. This has been something I've
wanted to do for AGES, just lacked time, and not wanting to do it totally
alone (I won't even MENTION Money :)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			| "Unix doesn't stop you from doing
<adrian@psinet.net.au>		|   stupid things because that would