Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 1996 00:10:26 +0100 (MET)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers list)
Subject:   volunteering (was: putting 'whining' to work)

>From all the political debate I saw the last couple of days it looks
like it's 'flame season' again.

To ask a more constructive (I hope) question:

- I do have a spare machine sitting here I can very well use for testing
an upcoming release/snap.

- I also happen to have a Sun IPC sitting here. And my 'production'
machine is also on the ethernet connectin all of this.

So, lets assume I'd like to help in testing. What would be a
workable way to contribute? Would I have to track -current?
(which I really don't like to do as a UUCP only site. Remember this
is Europe, networking infrastructure is not like to US :-( )

Guessing: I suppose there are more people out there who can do and
are willing to do limited scope testing.

Thoughts?

Wilko