Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2024 19:24:02 +0200
From:      Oleksandr Kryvulia <shuriku@shurik.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   suspend to idle support

--------------HhcJ2qsZrnsNQ13MgTcU5d9A

Hello,
What is a status of support suspend to idle? I found only two related
reviews D17675 and D17676 and no more any information. It is a very
desirable thing on modern laptops, where s3 is not supported like my X1
Carbon gen11[1].

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/Laptops/Thinkpad_X1_Carbon
--------------HhcJ2qsZrnsNQ13MgTcU5d9A

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>

  </head>
    Hello,<br>
    What is a status of support suspend to idle? I found only two
    related reviews <span
      class="phui-crumb-view phabricator-last-crumb"><span
        class="phui-crumb-name">D17675 and </span></span><span
      class="phui-crumb-view phabricator-last-crumb"><span
        class="phui-crumb-name">D17676 and no more any information. It
        is a very desirable thing on modern laptops, where s3 is not
        supported like my X1 Carbon gen11[1].<br>
        [1] <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://wiki.freebsd.org/Laptops/Thinkpad_X1_Carbon">https://wiki.freebsd.org/Laptops/Thinkpad_X1_Carbon</a><br>;

--------------HhcJ2qsZrnsNQ13MgTcU5d9A--