Date:      Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:51:12 +0100
From:      Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Oliver's work (PR/56961)

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 10:30:36PM -0600, Mark Linimon wrote:
> In his introductory message, Oliver did not include the
> city where he lives.  Does anyone remember?  If he once
> emailed it to me, I don't have it anymore.

Frankfurt am Main (not the other one)
>=20
> Whether he comes back to the project or not, I sure
> hope he's ok.  Since he and I were basically in constant
> email contact before the site went down, I'm starting
> to get really worried.
>=20
Last message I got was in the beginning of December, saying he was
changing appartments and should have his new DSL up in a few days.
Hopefully this caused some outage and combined with the holidays this is
all, but I sure am worried.

-erwin

--=20
Erwin Lansing      (,-.`._,'(       |\`-/|    erwin@lansing.dk