Date:      Mon, 22 May 1995 11:53:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      CMU Mail Archive <archive@cps.cmich.edu>
To:        mbailey@cps.cmich.edu
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NCR SCSI 810

I have the 810 SCSI card that goes with my systems bios which is the new
Intel Triton chipset motherboard made by ASUS it seems that after some
compiling I get and Input / Output error and the machine hangs
All I can do is hit the reset key and hope the drives fsck themselves back
Does anyone have any clues as to why this happens?

If so let me know . It sayd something about a specific line in the kernel
code when it is timing out I am going to recrate that before sending this
and let you know what it says

hold on for intermission :)

--

assertion "cp == np-> header.cp" failed: file "../../pci/ncr.c", line 5395
assertion "cp" failed: file "../../pci/ncr.c", line 5396

Thats the error can anyone help me on this
Thanks