Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:31:58 -0500
From:      "Jorge Evangelista" <netsecuredata@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem sometimes Freebsd crash

Thank for your response, but I my license for support is expired    :(
I have to solve this problem. Perhaps, I do not sure, but I believe
that I would edit kernel parameters in /etc/sysctl.conf
I have seen tunning with postgresql and freebsd, mysql and freebsd, I
have found examples about it.
Are there links about it? What are parameters corrects for edit memory
in sysctl.conf?