Date:      Sat, 8 Dec 2001 02:07:22 -0500
From:      Jeremy Parker <jparker@emunix.emich.edu>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dhclient busted for -current?

I have also experienced this issue, caused me a lot of trouble.  The only=
=20
workaround I have figured out, is to bring up the interface with an IP=20
address, then start dhclient and it seems to work.

This is a very recent problem for me as well.

Jeremy

Warner Losh(imp@harmony.village.org)@Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 07:16:43PM -0700: