Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 09:27:50 -0700
From:      "Dan Trainor" <dan@ript.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: gcc3.1 problems: undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'

I'm new to the list, so please excuse my question If it has already been
asked before.

Being that -CURRENT's C++ compiler is b0rked, how long will it be until
it's problems have been resolved?  I've seen many problems with it
lately, and it kinda made me worried, almost to the point where I
thought a re-install from the 4.5 release would be appropriate.

Anyway, keep up the good work.  It'll work out.

-dt