Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 1996 07:12:08 -0800
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        "Damian Hamill" <damian@cablenet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org (FreeBSD ISP), support@cyclades.com
Subject:   Re: cyclades board

>I'm trying to use a cyclades 16ye board with 2.1.6-RELEASE.  Can anyone
>please tell me what the sio lines should be in the kernel config file,
>and what device nodes do I need to make.

   They are "cy" lines...like this:

device          cy0     at isa? tty irq 5 iomem 0xd4000 iosiz 0x2000 vector cyintr

   Would add support for the first 16 ports. FreeBSD 2.1.6 doesn't support the
32 port configuration or the PCI version...but an updated device driver that
does support those is available.

>Please cc your response to support@cyclades.com so they can put the
>answers on their web site.

-DG