Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:56:35 -0400
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   3dfx driver

For those who have opted to test my 3dfx driver, I have debugging
messages layered in the section that is causing problems. Define the
DEBUG option in your kernel, you may have to add makeoptions -DDEBUG
-g to the config file as well. Then add the device tdfx line. If you
want to use the kld, the Makefile has directions on how to enable the
debugging messages. you just uncomment a line in there, or add -DDEBUG
to the make line.

--
Coleman Kane
President,