Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2001 11:11:27 +0100 (CET)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        "Jacques A. Vidrine" <n@nectar.cc>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   nsswitch with nss daemon and proxy

Hi Jacques,

I've read that you've stopped working on our nsswitch
implememtation. But now that CURRENT has been delayed for
one year, it would be a really good time to finish
your work.

Not only because a working nss_ldap would be a great thing,
also for a working samba winbind. This feature in Samba2.2.2
is working in Linux and Solaris only at the moment. :-((

If I can help you somewhere with your work, just tell me.

Martin

Martin Blapp, mb@imp.ch | mbr@freebsd.org