Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 1995 23:13:21 +0100
From:      Gary Palmer <gary@palmer.demon.co.uk>
To:        jdl@chromatic.com
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Here's what I'm thinking...

In message <199508252202.RAA21528@chrome.onramp.net>, Jon Loeliger writes:
>What we need instead, are some new FRA.  That's "Frequently
>Read Answers".

No. What we need to do is to give a test on the FAQ's before we let
the installation complete... You can't install without having first
read and understood the FAQ & associated documentation :-)

>Yes, there's a smiley here.  Sheesh!  :-)

Hey! You're right, it's just that no-one has figured out how to make
people read the docs yet BEFORE resorting to e-mail or phoning tech
support. About the only way I can think of is to burry the e-mail
addresses deep inside the FAQ :-)

Gary