Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2014 16:01:58 +0100
From:      Borja Marcos <borjam@sarenet.es>
To:        Mark Johnston <markj@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ServeRAID M5210e passthroughand syspd corruption

On Feb 28, 2014, at 2:50 PM, Mark Johnston wrote:

> Which revision of 11-CURRENT have you tried? In particular, do you
> have r261535? It contains some changes which affect Invader cards; I
> have no idea if they're connected to the corruption you're seeing, but
> they were needed in order to prevent firmware crashes on Fury cards.

Aha. I just tried with a snapshot downloaded from ftp.freebsd.org. I =
just wanted to check if I saw the same corruption and I=20
didn't check out a more recent one.

It-s r261642. I will check out a more recent one and try again.

> The mrsas driver is also available for download from the LSI product
> pages, e.g. under "software downloads" here:
> =
http://www.lsi.com/products/raid-controllers/pages/megaraid-sas-9341-4i.as=
px

Thank you, something else to try!