Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:47:32 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        bai wei <baiwei@winner-tech.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bt848.hlp

bai wei wrote:

> hi there,
> I bought a PCImager card to develop a monitor system. But it is always
> to disable dynamic display. It has a error massage and display to see
> BT848.hlp.
> please help me to get this file.
> regards,
> baiwei

You have posted your question to the FreeBSD multimedia group.
FreeBSD is a Unix operating system for PCs. (similar to Linux)

BT848.hlp is a help file for Microsoft Windows so we are unable
to help with your problem.

Try looking for Windows orientated mailed lists or news groups.
Good luck solving your problem.

Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde Uni Telepresence Group