Date:      Wed,  8 Jan 97 11:32:00 Pacific Standard Time
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A question on the SCO emulation.

A question on the SCO emulation.

I know that for a couple of different apps out there for SCO you need special
SCO libraries on your FreeBSD system for the apps to run.  Does any one know
what those libraries are?  And can I get them from the SCO Openserver CD or do
I have to have a running SCO system to get them.

-Thanks
-Sean
Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 01/08/97 11:32:01