Date:      Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:04:07 +0100
From:      Andras Got <andras@mirigy.hu>
To:        freebsd-config@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Large IDE disk / old BIOS

Hi!

I think i read that these cards works in PCI 2.1 comp. slots only, but i
can't remember whether it was USB2.0 or IDE sorry. Anyhow, check it out,
to be sure.

Bios flash will be enough for 75 GB, or 32 GB in the worst case.

In my opinion, a good workaround is if you boot from a below 8 GB disk,
then use 120GB one.

Regards
Andrej