Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:46:26 -0800
From:      "Patrick Fish" <patrick@pwhsnet.com>
To:        "Johnson David" <djohnson@acuson.com>, <christopherp@ceconet.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A Newbie Question

Perhaps you shuold play around with BSD for a while.  I'm 13 years
old, going on 14in May, selling shells for eggdrops to webhosting
(domains included).  If I I could doit, im sure you could.  I run
FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE on a box that I put together myself, it serves as
my LAN gateway and server.
Good luck.

Patrick Fish - patrick at pwhsnet dot com
PWHS Networks - http://www.pwhsnet.com