Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:54:38 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        Mike <skillet@nauticom.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-chat <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cant these people spell?

On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 12:47:46AM -0400, Mike wrote:
> So... What makes you god ? just because they cant type doesnt not mean they
> dont need help.... rember one day you guys where a newbie too..... we all
> were I mean show some niceness geeze.. oh damm did I spell a word wrong time
> for me to get bitch at too eh...

ITYM...

So, what makes you God?  Just because they can't type doesn't mean
they don't need help.  Remember, one day you guys were newbies too.
We all were, so show some niceness.  Oh damn, did I spell a word
wrong?  Time for me to get bitched at too...

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                  "I think not," said Descartes...
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com            and promptly disappeared.