Date:      Sat, 4 Sep 2004 10:53:27 -0700
From:      "Jason Heckathorn" <jason@emt-jason.us>
To:        "Keith Woodworth" <kwoody@citytel.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE: dhclient: send_packet: No buffer space available

Keith:

Thank you for the valuable information.  After consulting with my Sr. Admin.
It was determined that DHCP should not even be running on the server so I
killed the daemon entirely and it looks like all errors are gone.

However, the information that you have provided to me will be of great use
in case one of our DHCP servers do end up having this problem.

Thanks to all

Jason