Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 11:41:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      batie@agora.rdrop.com (Alan Batie)
To:        danlaw@rust.net
Cc:        damian@cablenet.net, dg@root.com, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: News...

> True.  As the internet evolves the customer will be using it and the
> bandwidth they buy from you more completely.  But will next month's
> debate be over CU-Seeme (sp?), RealVideo, Push technology

And three guesses as to what they'll do with the new technology; if you
want a hint, go look at Microsoft's NetMeeting directory...

An ISP's job is to be an Internet Service Provider, not to be moral guardian.

--
Alan Batie                   ______      It's not my fault!  It's some guy
batie@agora.rdrop.com        \    /      named "General Protection"!

It is my policy to avoid purchase of any products from companies which
use unrequested email advertisements or telephone solicitation.