Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 2015 16:17:43 +0000
From:      "adrian (Adrian Chadd)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Requested Changes To] D1761: Extend LRO support to accumulate more than 65535 bytes

adrian requested changes to this revision.
adrian added a comment.

I still don't want to see the hash type stuff polluted with things that aren't hashes, making it more difficult to implement RSS work distribution along with other kinds of features.

We need to stash that flag somewhere else. If we've run out of mbuf header flag bits then it's time to think about extending them before 11-REL.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1761

To: hselasky, rrs, glebius, gnn, emaste, lstewart, rwatson, bz, imp, np, adrian
Cc: freebsd-net