Date:      	Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:46:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Richard Broza <wwolf@rogers.wave.ca>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: #freebsd-newbies on effnet.

> Well, now we have some people interested hehe ;-)

  Quite right..

> So, the name is choice.  Just find what server to use.
> I was thinking about Efnet becose of more people.
> But there is an admin on galaxynet who do an offer.
> An another who want it on Undernet.
> And Doug say than Dalnet should be the right place.
>
> Now we just have to choice.
>
> Efnet -->people
> Undernet -->W or X
> Dalnet -->No take over
> galaxynet --> a friendly admin ;-)

But I do have to agree, lets not strickly to one irc net, there are quite
a few out there, we have alot people interested in #freebsd-newbies
channel.. I'm not putting down any network and praising others.. lets just
use get individuals involved and promote freebsd..  you got two irc Admins
and an IRCop/Kline Co-ordinator on this list from three different IRC nets
whom leave messages.  Also lets get a web page on which we can list where
individuals can be referred to listing any of the irc networks where you
can find #freebsd-newbies :)

Richard Broza			| email: wwolf@rogers.wave.ca
Irc: Mandragoran / WhiteWolf    |        whitewolf@sorcery.net
IRCop/Kline Coordinator         | web: http://members.tripod.com/~Arawn