Date:      Wed, 04 Oct 2000 00:54:56 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>
To:        Nader Turki <nturki@adelphia.net>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.1.1-RELEASE

On 10/4/00, 10:07:11 AM, Nader Turki <nturki@adelphia.net> wrote
regarding FreeBSD 4.1.1-RELEASE:

FreeBSD-4-STABLE ---|-----------|---------------> time elapsing;
                    |           |                 fewer bugs;
                    |           |                 functionalities MFC.
              4.1-Release  4.1.1-Release

Strictly speaking, there is one 4-STABLE branch. However, the
development subsequent to 4.1.1-Release will show up (uname -a) as
4.1.1-STABLE.

MFC=3Dmerge[d] from -CURRENT.

Please have a look at the handbook for more info.

Best regards,
Salvo