Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 17:01:05 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        pst@shockwave.com
Cc:        dbrockus@cyberhall.com, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Logging user activity

    Paul> You may want to compile in the snoop drivers and the watch
    Paul> program, which should be at least semi-functional in 2.0.5
    Paul> (I don't recall when I made this stuff more robust).  Other
    Paul> than that, I don't recall the state of accounting.

I've been using accounting since 2.0 and have never encountered any
problems---at least, none that I could link to accounting.  I have
great uptimes with 2.1 now and am still using it, so I'd go ahead and
turn it on.  It's another nice tool when you're not actively watch'ing.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

Isn't it funny how we'll look out the window at the moon, and then we notice
it's not the moon but a streetlight?  Also what's funny is how we do this every
night.  -- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey