Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 1995 16:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        matt@lkg.dec.com (Matt Thomas)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, hd@omnilink.net
Subject:   Re: MultiPort PCI Enet Cards

> CogentData has been less than helpful about trying to figure out what do
> to get the Cogent EMaster 800+ to configure.   Sigh.

What is a Cogent Emaster 800+ ????

> I'm still waiting for input from Zynx... (need to poke them again).
>
> Also, the DC21041 is now supported by the de driver (DEC DE450 and SMC8432E
> are two of the cards that use it.)

What is a DC21041?  New version of DC21040 or different features?

> [DEC and SMC have been great in their support of my work.]

Great, glad to here that, SMC has always been a good product to
buy when doing ``unix'', and I am glad to here they continue to
do the right things to make sure there products get supported by us!

Now would someone buy this stack of SMC9332 10/100MB/s cards sitting
behind me???  :-) :-)    $156/each qty 1, ask about deals on 2 or more...