Date:      Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:08:00 -1000
From:      George Fontaine <sysop@mauigateway.com>
To:        Troy Settle <troy@psknet.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: simple FreeBSD shaper questions :)

Troy,
I've actually been in the business since 1994.  Regardless of the length of time
I've been around, the posts to the list are not appropriate.  I rely on this
list and others for important information.  Perhaps flames and other types of
posts are appropriate in other lists, but not here.  If this activity is allowed
to continue you will find people unsubscribing and the credibility of the list
reduced.