Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:06:11 -0600
From:      Shirley Patchin <spatchin568@clearwire.net>
To:        <freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Wells Fargo Online: Confirm Your Online Banking Access

I already have accountw with Wells Fargo.  I have checking, savings, =
C.D.  --- I even use to work there. I am a window but my son, David =
Patchin.....and daughter, Sonja Patchin Teece are on my accounts which I =
assume make them joint accounts.  I have answered many things from you =
saying I pay bills on line, will be glad to go paperless,  I have Master =
Card and Visa which I also pay on line and have requested paperless.  I =
am sick of getting requests for these services from you when I alreay =
have them.  If you can not get it straight you can call me at =
(208)375-4545, Cell (208)761-0809, and winter in California at (760) =
353-5412.  Shirley Patchin
                                               4907 N. Allamar Dr
                                               Boise, Idaho 83704