Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 1997 15:56:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Shady <rls@mail.id.net>
To:        mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
Cc:        acorreia@marlin.com.br, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Radius 2.0 and FreeBSD.

> >	I tried to compile Radius 2.0 as you said below, but it didn't work.
> >	I use FreeBSD 2.1.0 here and did the changes exactly like you said.
> >	Could you send me the changed Sources ?
>
> Hi,
> 	I would be happy to, but Livingston explicitly states that you are not
> allowed to distribute the source code publically, and I would like the
> respect that.   I did however, go and try a clean copy of the source code
> and made the exact modifications that I described and it worked.  Perhaps
> 2.1.0 is different enough that it wont compile?  Do you not have a more
> uptodate distribution that you can try and build it with?  What about gcc ?
>  What errors do you get when you build it?

Call me stupid, but I've been looking for this "Radius 2.0" since I first
saw mention of it on this list and haven't been able to find it anywhere...

	-- Rob
===

                             Innovative Data Services
                          Serving South-Eastern Michigan
        Internet Service Provider / Hardware Sales / Consulting Services
       Voice: (810)855-0404 / Fax: (810)855-3268 / Web: http://www.id.net