Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:31:14 +0900
From:      Keiichi SHIMA <keiichi@iij.ad.jp>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        itojun@iijlab.net, net@freebsd.org, users@ipv6.org, core@kame.net
Subject:   Re: IPV6/KAME/protosw integration cleanup

We are planning to fill your (and many freebsd hackers') requirements.
These plans include introducing some #ifdef clause to match freebsd's
prototypes if there is no other way to live with freebsd in peace,
though it increases our maintanance cost.  (on the contrary, not
introducing #ifdef clause increases the maintance cost of your KSE
work. the dilemma.)

We will decide how should we do in a week.

---
Keiichi SHIMA <keiichi@iij.ad.jp>
IIJ Research Laboratory