Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:50:00 +0300
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?Q?K-J=F6fol_skin_support_for_xmms?=

Surfing in the web is wonderful and I discovered the K-Jöfol skin
support for xmms. After some minor modification got it compiling and
working. Don't know about visualization lib, thought. I've made tarball
in the case somebody is interested. It's more remote control than natural
skin support but I don't care :-) That's almost all I can do with my
limited knowledge, please somebody turn it into port or smthg.
Thanks.
--

Vallo Kallaste
vallo@matti.ee