Date:      Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:48:34 +0100
From:      Shaun Jurrens <shaun@shamz.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   building en_US.ISO8859-1 docs seems to fail

Hi all,

For some strange reason I decided to once again attempt to rebuild my local
docs after having given up hope a few years back.  I still get a lot of
errors and jade seems to dump core often.  Using both openjade and jade I
get a lot of these:

usr/local/bin/jade:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/html/../common/dbcommon.dsl:772:8:E:
reference to undefined variable "hasprf"

Since I don't know squat about what that dsl file is supposed to do or what
syntax is relevant, I can't really decipher the error.  Is this a local
problem or a docproj problem? Either way, any ideas on a fix?

I'd like to try to get into the project (docproj, in general, the fbsd docs
with time), but I seem to hit a lot of small technical/mechanical problems
at the start each time.  Am I missing something?

btw, there seem to be a load of endtags missing in the handbook...

--
Yours truly,

Shaun D. Jurrens
shaun@shamz.net