Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:50:20 -0400
From:      "SILVER, MICHAEL A" <MSILVER@scana.com>
To:        "'Adam Hicks'" <sidmarty@home.com>, "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ATT@Home USB cable modem question

Yeach!  There was a thread several months ago about USB cable modems.  There
may have been a supported one, I can't remember.  Try searching the archives
(in questions, not newbie).

If I were you, I would try and get a standalone modem.  You will be much
better off, and you get OS independance.

...Michael...