Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:13:37 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jorisderiet@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-tex@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Error updating print/texlive-texmf

----Security_Multipart(Mon_Jul_27_17_13_37_2015_494)--

Joris de Riet <jorisderiet@gmail.com> wrote
  in <CAEoDkebW-0znL8WN5gDeALSxf1o-ko+BM=XK3Ya_h0PY60fTeA@mail.gmail.com>:

jo> Hi there,
jo>
jo> I contact you as directed by /usr/ports/UPDATING:
jo>
jo> I have problems updating texlive-texmf. When I try to install it, I get a
jo> "no such file or directory" in some tex dir (/usr/local/bin/tex). So I
jo> tried to install /print/tex/. Then I get another error ("installs files in
jo> the same place"). I've attached the output of both tries.

 Please do not install print/tex and try upgrading by using the latest
 print/texlive-texmf again.  It had a problem as you pointed out in
 texlive-texmf-error, but it has been fixed.

 print/tex is not related to TeXLive and conflicts with each other.
 Please do pkg delete print/tex first.

-- Hiroki