Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:05:25 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Chris Coleman <chris@bbcc.ctc.edu>
Cc:        Robert Watson <robert+freebsd@cyrus.watson.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@cdrom.com, dg@root.com
Subject:   Re: Gateway Computers

Chris Coleman wrote:

> I My gateway contact wants to send FreeBSD an Eval computer for
> certification.  What Gateway configuration would you be looking for?
>
>         -Chris

Cool as snot!  A giant, butt-kicking 4-way Xeon 450 machine, of course.

Oh, for the PROJECT.  Ahem.  Probably better ask Jordan or David, I'd
imagine.  I'm sure they can come up with some good torture test, er,
use to put it to.  Would this be a short-term loan, or a long-term
(i.e. keep it until it rots, but it's still official Gateway property)
loan?

--
             Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     +1.801.915.2061
Softweyr LLC                                                  wes@softweyr.com