Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:35:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Book for New Users

I finally got this finished, and it was published August 16, the day
I got the first copies and the day Chris Coleman announced it on
DaemonNews.  It's available from mall.daemonnews.org. The title is
FreeBSD: An Open-Source Operating System for Your Personal Computer.
It's for people new to both FreeBSD and UNIX.

But if anyone is interested in reviewing it for an on-line or hard copy
publication, let me know and I'll see that you get a review copy--or,
if you prefer, pdf files. (Chris already has a reviewer for DaemonNews,
but SlashDot seems to be looking.)

Thanks,

	Annelise