Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:20:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Hawkins <dhawk@river.org>
To:        kpielorz@tdx.co.uk (Karl Pielorz)
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cosmetics / gettytab / 'issue' equivalent...

Don't know, but if you're wanting to put a static message before the
login prompt you can just put it in 'im'
This has always worked for me:
#
default:\
        :cb:ce:ck:lc:fd#1000:im=\r\n   River (%h) (%t)\r\n\r\n\
To create an account type "newuser" with a password of "guest"\r\n\
Or enter your userid if you already have an account.\r\n\
Send email to support@river.org if you can't login.\r\n\r\n:sp#1200:

Of course if you want a file that changes then this isn't a great
answer...

later, david
--
David Hawkins  -- dhawk@river.org        http://www.river.org/~dhawk
I don't have to take this abuse from you -- I've got hundreds of people