Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2002 16:20:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        jim@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Chris Costello <chris@FreeBSD.org>, Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>, doc@FreeBSD.org, Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Subject:   Re: splitting FAQ ch. 9

hi,

> I agree, but see above.  IMO, I think the FAQ should
> be kept short, and

hmm, that would be good, to keep the FAQ short, but
there are some pieces of information, which aren't
so *frequently* asked, but deserve to be there...

in other words, we could try and split the FAQ up into
other little FAQs, like the fellow NetBSD Project.
This would be a very good way to solve all the
problems
we would face with the growing amount of information
in
the FAQ.

As Jim said, there questions, which aren't so freq.
asked, or asked at all such as the 2.x upgrading ques.
For these, we can put them into a special FAQ which
has a job of just dealing with the old FreeBSD FAQ
questions.. or can be discarded :)

regards,

 - Hiten
 - <hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org>