Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 15:47:36 -1000
From:      richard@pegasus.com (Richard Foulk)
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Net posting: SCO gets Linux emulation

} >> Well, its somewhat interesting because it runs entirely in userland
} >> and traps system calls via a SEGV handler.
} >Ugh.  Is this what we have come to expect of SCO?
}
} That is both unfair and rude.  (Bit of a warning here... I've known the
} author ever since I interviewed at SCO, and I happen to like him.)
}

It is NOT rude and unfair.  What SCO has done to Unix is rude.  Complaining
when someone points this out is unfair.

If your friend works for SCO then we can all feel sorry for him.  If he
has created some of the horrid code that SCO has shipped over the years,
then perhaps not.

Richard