Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 1997 08:57:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ian Kallen <ian@gamespot.com>
To:        Paul Sondhu <paul@comcirc.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with root filesystem becoming full

Yes, move it and create a symbolic link to the new location.  I disable
any daemons that might want to access it while I do this (kill sendmail
and turn popper off in inetd).  /var/mail & /var/spool have to be big
enough to handle the mail traffic.

--
Ian Kallen						ian@gamespot.com
	Director of Technology and Web Administration