Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 1996 20:57:58 -0600
From:      James Faubus <faubus@fastlane.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sys_pipe.c

Just did a build w/ the Feb. 5, "current".
The make world went ok, with only a few warnings, but the kernel compile
stopped on an undefined "vm_fault_quick" function in
"sys_pipe.c" . I grep'd through the files and indeed there is no
vm_fault_quick anywhere.

I was able to get the kernel to build by commenting that line out, and
so far the kernel runs. What's up, I just joined the current mailing
list so if I missed out on this topic, please replay it for me.