Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:32:49 +0800
From:      "Ronald Wiplinger (ÃQ¤¯¯Ç)" <ronald@trace.net.tw>
To:        James Wyatt <jwyatt@RWSystems.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Ethernet card problem

--------------3BFC73C096596136306B53A4

I got finally the second Intel Ether express Ethernet card and have
installed it. It does not show up any error, but the system still hangs
within 12 hours, if the ETINC bandwidth manager is running. (otherwise
the second Ethernet card is not used anyway.)

We have now even reduced the load for filtering from 1.3MB to 512k (less
servers on the ethernet card of the filter).

Also very bad is that the graphic is totally wrong:

A filter of 64k in and 64k out shows a horizontal line of 128.4 k in!
The filter graphic shows often "0" whereby during this time the user is
still working.
Does anybody know how to use the ZOOM and DATE fields?

bye

Ronald Wiplinger (ÃQ¤¯¯Ç)  http://www.trace.net.tw  (phone number =
e-mail)
e-mail: 0935869459@phonebook.com.tw or ronald@trace.net.tw
--------------3BFC73C096596136306B53A4

begin:          vcard
fn:             Ronald Wiplinger (ÃQ¤¯¯Ç)
n:              Wiplinger (ÃQ¤¯¯Ç);Ronald
org:            Wangs Trace Tech. Enterprise
adr:            No. 11, Lane 96, Section 1;;Wen Hua 2nd Road, Linkou Hsian;Taipei Hsien;;24442;Taiwan, R.o.C.
email;internet: ronald@trace.net.tw
title:          Gen. Manager
tel;work:       (02) 26090652+10, (0935) 869459
tel;fax:        +886 2 2600-0132
tel;home:       +886 2 2609-0652+80
note:           We run an ISP & ITSP in Taiwan. Call me via netmeeting (203.67.189.35)
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard