Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:50:12 +0900
From:      Rafael Sierra <s030037@sys.wakayama-u.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: looking for an IDE

Thank you guys for all the suggestions.

I have to say that I had a hard time trying to put kdevelop to work. It
involved a complete reinstall of FreeBDS, this time from the cd.

for the thing I will do, kdevelop seems to be more apropiated than
emacs/xemacs. it seems emacs will take a lot of time to learn how to use it.

I lost my patience while trying to install the rest of tools. Thanks anyhow.

By the way, Has anyone seen if Borland Kylix runs on BSD?

Rafael