Date:      Sun, 5 Jul 1998 12:00:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      P Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        kline@tera.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Beginning user's OS (was: Here is a really odd question!!!)

I had actually found a good logo interpreter, but I can't remember where
it is now......

it was like one of those things...."Wow, I remember LOGO, I wanna play
with this some more"

when I was in grammar school, they taught the computer classes with logo,
it got to the point some of us were actually doing simplistic animations
with it. it might take me a few days to find, but I'll post it when I find
it

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking