Date:      18 Mar 2003 23:04:30 -0800
From:      Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
To:        frank@exit.com
Cc:        Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP: XFree86 4.3.0 update

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 20:28, Frank Mayhar wrote:
> Eric Anholt wrote:
> > The r200 driver covers the R200 and R250 chipsets.  The 7500, however
> > [etc.]
>
> Speaking of which, is there any chance that the drm-kmod stuff will soon
> support the Radeon 8500 128MB card?  Viz:
> 	info: [drm] ATI Radeon QL 8500 (AGP) not supported
>
> Or am I doing something wrong?

Again, as I said in the message that began this thread, it is not going
to be updated.  Follow the instructions at my DRI site to get the MFC of
the DRM (which supports that card) to -stable.

http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/dri/install.html

--
Eric Anholt                                eta@lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt@FreeBSD.org