Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 1996 11:11:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      pete@pelican.altadena.net (Pete Carah)
To:        bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   AT problem under CRON

If I use cron to run a periodic job for a *non-root* user, and that job
uses 'at', the resulting at jobs *all* fail for a mismatched mail-to.

Looking through the sources, it looks like either cron doesn't set both
euid and reuid, or at least something like that (I added LOGNAME and USER
pointing to the correct non-root user name) to the script to no avail).

I've attacked it in the source (atrun - making that message a warning rather
than a fail, though it is somewhat of a security thing; I think that this
is truly the wrong place to fix it) but there needs to be some change to
either cron, at, or atrun (or a combination) to fix it.  I can't believe
that noone else has ever tried this :-)

Sorry for not using the submit-bug but I don't know the category since this
package falls into more than one class as distributed.

-- Pete