Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:30:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Yandle <joe@wlcg.com>
To:        chris@tourneyland.com
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of JDK for FreeBSD?

> > Or we might get severly flamed for being offtopic...
>
> On questions, sure. But on advocacy and isp? Actually,
> I'd think the people on questions would be interested
> in helping Sun support Java on FreeBSD, even if they
> aren't active in Java and aren't on the Java list.

Now that I think about it, you're right, we'd probably be okay on advocacy
and isp.

> Would a "Sorry if this is off-topic, but we're trying
> to get Sun to be more supportive in porting Java to
> FreeBSD . . ." posting really anger anyone?

If anyone here is on one of those lists, I say go ahead and post.  I'm not
sure about the setup, but majordomo will probably bounce any posts that
don't come from list members.

Joe Yandle
Internet Programmer
Westlake Consulting Group