Date:      Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:26:25 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Thomas_Nystr=F6m?= <thn@saeab.se>
To:        Roger Grosswiler <roger@gwch.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to update my system

Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> hi,
>=20
> i am very, very new on freebsd. I would like to now, with which
> possibilities i could update my freebsd 5.4 to the latest available
> updates?

Check the FreeBSD handbook, chapter 19. It will explain different tracks =

of FreeBSD development and how to upgrade a system.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cutting-edge.ht=
ml

/thn

--=20
Svensk Aktuell Elektronik AB                     Thomas Nystr=F6m
Box 10                                    Phone: +46 8 35 92 85
S-191 21  Sollentuna                        Fax: +46 8 35 92 86
Sweden                                      Email: thn@saeab.se