Date:      Fri, 1 Jul 2005 20:01:13 -0400
From:      David Wassman <dmwassman@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Simple video editing in FreeBSD 5.4

Hey all,

I am hoping someone can give some advice. I am have recorded some TV shows and
want to simply remove the commercials. Is there a simple video editing
program that will do this? I record using a old machine (P2 400) and
nuppelvideo then encode to mpeg using mencoder. I will do the editing on a P4
1.4ghz. I have tried kino (would not open the file) and mjpegtools glav
(opens a multicolored screen). Any suggestions?

David