Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:13:38 +0100
From:      Christian Meutes <christian.meutes@de.clara.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pam Authorization Problem

I recognized a strange behavior of PAM. My Plan was to do Authorization
through pam_unix.so and pam_ldap.so
I have the following configuration for this:
---
account         required        pam_login_access.so
account         sufficient        /usr/local/lib/pam_ldap.so
account         required        pam_unix.so
---

when the user neither exist in ldap nor in /etc/passwd then the
auhtorization is nevertheless successful... this behavior isnt what i
expected.

i want to do authorization through pam_ldap.so and pam_unix.so