Date:      Sat, 2 Mar 2002 10:50:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      sa-tmp <radium@secureroot.com>
To:        David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ancient BSD sources

I remember seeing a message on his site that distribution is OK - I didn't know that it was copyrighted.

Why does it cost so much anyway? It seems a bit much for something that's supposed to be free.

By the way, someone told me that the FreeBSD DVD contained the old BSD source code. If've checked the FBSD DVD site, but I can't tell if it contains everything Kirk's 4-CD archive does - perhaps not if it's copyrighted :(.